Saturday, January 28, 2012

I ♥ Onigiri


My first attempt at making a felt plushie. I was looking up onigiri pillow tutorials on youtube and found a felt onigiri tutorial instead! I couldn't help but try it out :)

Most of the ladies and gents in my audience will already have alot of the supplies you need to make these plushies. The only thing I needed to buy was some felt as I already had cell phone lanyards in my stash of jewelry stuff. Felt is cheap too, only 25 cent per sheet! Go wild with colors!

The young lady who uploaded the video also has a blog as well :) I can't wait to make more felt cuties! The onigiri tutorial is easy for beginners so why not give it a try as a gift for those onigiri lovers in your life >____<

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. OMG Girl! I firmly believe that our brains are linked because I was looking for inspiration on making this exact same thing. :) I am going to try my own. hehe I was wondering, is the seaweed suppose to be on top or bottom?

    ReplyDelete