Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Change of Decorations





My new display of decorations! I changed out the poinsettias for hydrangeas in the ceramic pitcher. I brought out the bunnies! I decided to keep the basket that I got for my cross stitch pillows, etc. for my Christmas display out so I could use it all year. You can untie the liner and take it off, which will be great for when the fall rolls around and you want just the wood of the basket against fall themed pillows!

I also included my felt pom pom cupcakes ;)

The pillows included are for Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and my Downton Abbey pillow since Masterpiece's Classic season starts tonight!

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. Way Cute! :) I love that you display your cross stitch! :) Keep up the good work.

    You should try sewing up different liners for your basket. :) You can do it bunny!!! :)

    ReplyDelete