Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Surprises!

This afternoon while having lunch, one of my coworkers came by and gave me a large Christmas bag! I wasn't expecting anything so it was quite a surprise.



He got me a hot cocoa set, a bar of dark chocolate, and a beautiful poinsettia pin to add to my collection!



Isn't it lovely? I don't have any Christmas flower pins in my collection so it is perfect!

Later in the day, I had a small package in my mail box from another coworker containing this little cutie:



How fun is that? I love it! It reminds me of Victorian Christmases.

I'm thankful for my coworkers, not for the gifts (though they were much appreciated), but because I work with a great group of individuals.

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!!! You need to have a catalogue for all your pins/brooches! hehe

    ReplyDelete