Thursday, December 22, 2011

Panda package!

I came home tonight to find a package from my friend Amanda in CA. It was full of fun surprises!



I love how she packaged her gifts! I love the moose jar; it's so festive!

Did I mention the card?!?! O_o" ..... SUPER CUTE!!!!



She got me a book called Happily Ever After. I was actually looking at this book at the library a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't pick it up because I hadn't finished reading the Jim C. Hines series. I've got one book left in that series on my shelf. Once I'm done with that I'll be able to dive into this book of retellings of classic fairy tales!

I received a beautiful silver and turquoise wrap bracelet, a handmade ribbon brooch (*squeal*), and a felt cuff ;) Also included was a set of sewing-themed buttons for my crafting, an angel cross stitch kit, two small Sanrio notebooks, a bunny t-shirt, and a bunny couple bag!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! >___<

I love how the moose contained all the small gifts! Also inside the moose was a set of mini liquor bottles (not pictured). My sister stole those away ;P

The bunny t-shirt has a bunny surrounded by a number of yummy sweets!

I can't wait to use the bunny bag! I have a number of totes that I use to carry things around or on my trips to the library. This is perfect and ever so cute! I plan on using the Sanrio notebooks. I keep a small notebook in my purse to take notes while at the bookstore or library. They are great for keeping track of titles I want to read/buy or topics to look up online :)

Thank you my dear friend for such great gifts! Love you! I wish you a great holiday with your family and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! So happy it got to you and you like everything. :)

    The book is signed by one of the authors. :)

    And the felt cuff is for your hot or cold drink cups. :p I beaded the flower on it so you would have something beaded for me and to dress it up. hehe

    Hope you and your family have a great Winter Solstice! :)

    Tell Becky to be careful because the little bottle chocolates actually have alcohol in them. :)

    Did you see Becky's card? I made it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love the Fat Rabbit Farm bunny bag!!! He's just so cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete