Saturday, December 10, 2011

A little plaid for Christmas




Design: Peace by Lizzie Kate, JCS 2003
Fabric: 28ct tea Monaco linen by Charles Craft
Threads: DMC 304, 310, 500, 3781, and 3820
Start/Finish: 11/1/2011
Finished as no-sew cube: 12/10/2011
Notions: foam cube, red pearlized heart pin, and plaid fabric


Egads! I didn't think when I started this project this afternoon that it would take me sooooooo long O_o"

Apparently, I can't make a decent bow to save my life. I was looking up videos online to get some help, but eventually gave up and went with a simple loop.

This is my first attempt at a cube finish. I think it's a fun way to finish a cross stitch design without resorting to a sewing machine, but I still need some practice :)

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend with your craft projects!

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. Cute! My mom loves plaid...hehe

    One day you got to cross stitch 6 panels and make it into a cube. :)

    ReplyDelete