Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Blue, Blue Christmas






Design: Let It Snow by Country Cottage Needleworks (JCS 2008)
Thread: DMC 469, 869, 926, 3031, and B5200
Fabric: 28ct Quaker Rue Green
Started/Finished: 12/12-15/2010
Finished as pinkeep: 12/4/2011


This morning after returning from grocery shopping and doing a few loads of laundry, I got out my stash of finished patterns with the thought of 'finishing' a few of them. Out of my alarmingly large pile of patterns(!), I chose this one to finish as a pinkeep.

I used blue braided trim and white pearlized pins around the edges and a glittery snowflake fabric on the back.

I was hoping to finish a few more designs as pinkeeps, but I'm running low on trim and foam board. I'll have to stop by Hobby Lobby and get them to cut some foam board for me in various sizes as all I have now is large sizes.

I did get something accomplished despite the lack of materials, I took all my designs and did some ironing as they've been in my stash box for a year or more :*(

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment