Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oriental Christmas



Tomorrow night my friends and I are getting together for our annual Christmas party. Over the weekend, I wrapped all their presents and bought some candy for their tins.

I found these Oriental bags at World Market across the bay in the Eastern Shore Centre. I usually buy British candy and foodstuffs while at the World Market, but I ended up putting a good majority of it back on the shelves and decided to buy these bags to use for my friends' Christmas gifts instead :)

I ran by a local Asian market on Saturday and bought a bunch of different candies to go along with their gifts. There are some panda-shaped chocolate biscuits, Hi-chew candies, lychee cups, fruit jellies, and coconut flavored candies in their tins.

My friend Kristina is having her friend over for the party so I got her a gift card to Starbucks and filled a small bag from Hobby Lobby with chocolate candy. I didn't want her to feel left out of all the fun. I decided to go with normal candy for her bag as I'm not sure if she's into trying Asian sweets, which can be quite an experience >___<

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment: