Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Omen Machine

Good afternoon! I've neglected my stitching this weekend with the blame being entirely on the shoulder's of Terry Goodkind's newest novel The Omen Machine. I finished the last chapter a couple of minutes ago and let me tell you, I loved it. As you know I wasn't impressed with the author's other recent release, The Law of Nines, an alternative reality to the Sword of Truth series.

The Omen Machine, however, brings us back to lands of Goodkind's Sword of Truth series, after the war with the Imperial Order has ended. Now everyone is obsessed with prophecy and there are two new enemies striving to overthrow the House of Rahl, 'Bishop' Hannis Arc and Abbot Ludwig Dreier.

The only drawback for this book, there isn't one to follow for a while. It is definitely one of those books where you wish the author would rapidly put out the others for you to read. (sigh) All in all, I think Sword of Truth fans will love the new storyline.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment