Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Panda Christmas package!

It was funny last year because both Amanda and I sent our Christmas packages to one another at the same time and received them on Christmas Eve!

I wish I had taken a picture of her gorgeous wrapping, but I destroyed it. No, literally! I ripped through all the wrapping paper to get to all the goodies before I realized that I should have stopped to take a picture first! Bad, I know, but I couldn't help myself. Whenever I get a package from my friend Amanda or anyone for that matter, I get super excited and if I don't get a picture first........it won't happen! LOL


As always, my friend Amanda picks out the cutest things to send! And this Christmas she had the help of her mom who picked up a few things in Taiwan ;) This year I was spoiled with lots of bunny themed gifts, book geekiness, craft goodies, and some yummy foodstuffs!


An assortment of adorable bunny items! A Miffy memory stick, bunny stickers, a hand mirror, and some yummy smelling lip gloss in pumpkin spice latte flavor!


Glo stick bracelets! I got so many that I'm going to have to give some to my sister. Amanda also got me a cute set of British fabric cards from a seller on Etsy! Love them! Also pictured is a Starbucks card with Los Angeles featured on the card. I can't imagine what Alabama would put on their card if they had one for the state?!

The pink tube on the right has the CUTEST umbrella ever! The same shade of pink as the tin and it has a cute bunny on it. I told Amanda that I might have to 'retire' my umbrella that I had with me in England and use the bunny one the next time it rains here ;)


Some crafting goodies! Woohoo! Some beautiful molds for making polymer clay borders!


A book girl is not complete without an assortment of book tote bags! I love this one that she included in my package: Books - No Electricity Required. Very true.............well unless the lights go out..........LOL then you might have to break out the candles!

Thank you darling for all the goodies!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment