Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. Lord of the Silent by Elizabeth Peters
2. Eighty Days: Nellie Bly and Elizabeth Bisland's History-Making Race Around the World (ARC) by Matthew Goodman
3. The Wanderer's Necklace by Henry Rider Haggard
4. Morning Star by Henry Rider Haggard
5. Arsene Lupin by Maurice Leblanc
6. Arsene Lupin versus Herlock Sholmes by Maurice Leblanc

Stitched:
1. Puppy design

Finished:
1. 12 Sweet and cake charms
2. Happy Holidays pinkeep
3. Puppy pincushion

End of Year numbers:
Books read: 94..........42 of them on my Kindle
Stitched: 10 designs, 2 of which were larger designs
Finished: Oodles and oodles of felt, polymer clay, and amigurumi crafts!

Not a busy year in terms of stitching, but I had a lot of crafting going on for sure! Thanks to my family and Amanda for tips on learning how to crochet!

This year: Right now, I'm still working on the Kawaii Winterland design. I'm 95% finished so hopefully I'll have pictures of it soon for you guys.

Plans for this year: I've got two WIPS to finish, the 4 Saisons sampler and my aunt's Horn of Plenty pattern. So sometime this year I hope to finish those!

After that, I'm not sure.........having fun with my Big Shot machine and crafting ;)

Wishing you a Happy Year of the Snake!

Until next time ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment