Tuesday, January 1, 2013

An Anime Christmas

My friends and I met up last Friday for our annual anime Christmas party. We had a lot of fun exchanging gifts, watching the end of To The Beautiful You drama, and eating noodles and spring rolls. And we finished with a delicious grasshopper pie! Yum!



Our friend Bonnie is our loveable anime convention junkie. Though the rest of us can't say anything (O_o"), but she goes to a lot of conventions with her friends from college. At AWA this year, she got all of us cute handmade bags and charms from the artists' alley. I love my bag! Perfect size for a purse or to carry around some cross stitch supplies when on the road. And those clay cell phone charms are delicious looking! I can't wait to get a new phone to add them to ;)


From Candace I received a box full of goodies! A lovely fold-able jewelry box with a pair of red bow earrings, a cute zipper bag, and a yummy smelling jar candle! Bonnie was telling me that she read somewhere that lighting candles with scents is a good way to get rid of cravings! I wonder if it works?! 


Kristina knows me too well! She got me the first omnibus volume of the Blood Alone series. I started to read that series when I was in England, but never picked it up after getting back to the States. I can't wait to read it! And you see the book underneath! Knowing that I love Sherlock Holmes, she bought me a SH puzzle book. I can't wait to dive into it ;) 


Nicole bought me a cute assortment of Hello Kitty items including a picture frame, ornament, and tin pail. She also got me an adorable teddy bear ornament with the initial "R" on its tummy. I can't wait to display it next year on our Christmas tree!!!

Thanks for the fun evening and the wonderful presents you guys!

Until next time ^_____^


No comments:

Post a Comment