Saturday, January 30, 2010

Well, blast!!

I decided that I would spend the day stitching on Loving and Faithful. I happened to look down at it a few moments ago and realized that I am running out of fabric to stitch on and I'm only at the 'faithful' lettering.

I looked at the chart and the arrows for marking the center are at the bottom of the friend block since underneath it is an alphabet to personalize it?!?! I didn't even realize it until now!!! (sigh) So I'm going to have to pull out all my stitching or start over completely on a new bit of linen. I think I might have to order some more Petticoat Blue thread since I was using it to stitch the lettering and flowers.

LOL My stitching is also hampered by a couch stealer!



Sneaky little devil! He was sitting beside me while I was stitching and soon as I got up to post this rambling, he stole my spot on the couch!!

(sigh) I don't know what I want to do now. I absolutely hate having to start something over! It drives me nuts. I think I'll put Loving and Faithful aside and start something else until I have the patience to deal with my mistake O_o"

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love that little guy? Hopefully, you will find something else to stitch.

    ReplyDelete