Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend stitching

Hi! I managed this weekend to get more stitched on the second block of 4 Saisons while watching Elizabeth Gaskell's North and South yesterday and the rest of the Christy series today.

Here is my progress:


Stitching: January 9-10, 2010

In addition to stitching, I've been on the lookout for some Valentine's Day patterns. I've seemed to have forgotten that I have a back subscription to the Gift of Stitching. I'll have to look through the old issues and see if anything catches my eye.

I think from now on, I'll stitch on my WIP during the weekends when I have the time and devote the rest of the week to reading and stitching other patterns. I'll let you know if I find any new patterns :)

Have a good week everyone! Keep your fingers crossed for warmer weather on the Gulf Coast.

Oh, don't forget that the Return to Cranford is airing tonight on PBS!!! *squeal* ~Sorry historical geekiness has taken over my mind~

Until next time ^____^

1 comment: