Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friendly Start!

Hi! I started this LHN design today after I came home from work.


Designer: LHN Loving and Faithful
Threads: Crescent Colour threads
Fabric: 28ct antique white Zweigart
Start: 1/27/2010


To me, this design is perfect for Valentine's Day as true friends are a part of our hearts as much as family and loved ones are.

A dear friend and I are going on a trip to Huntsville tomorrow. We are going to see an exhibition at the HMOA. If the museum allows photography, I'll have some pics to share! I hope to stitch a bit at the hotel later in the day :) I will at least have this design finished by Friday (hopefully!).

I haven't decided on how I'm going to finish this design. I think I might make it into a tin or pinkeep.

Until next time ^____^

P.S. Sorry for the dark photo!

1 comment: