Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday fun ~

Hi! Two birthdays today, my mother and our chocolate lab, Sam.



My sister made a cake for our mother at work. What do you think? I love the dog paws in the right corner ;) The cake has a vanilla whipped cream, vanilla cake, and strawberry filling!


Herb Garden by Little House Needleworks

My gift to my mother this year was this design that I stitched last year and had framed before the Christmas holidays. The picture isn't the best, but you get the idea ;) It has the same frame as the Morning Berries design that I gave my mother for Christmas.

I hope everyone is keeping warm on the Gulf Coast. It is cold!! I'm not used to wearing several layers, hats, or gloves! We might have snow tomorrow O_o"

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment