Sunday, January 24, 2010

Block 2 finished - half a happy dance!


Design: 4 Saisons by Anagram Diffusion
Fabric: 32ct olive green Belfast linen
Threads: DMC 498 and B5200
Finish: Block 2 - eight days total


I was able to stitch the last of Block 2 this afternoon. I was also able to finish reading The Hound of Baskervilles. I hope to start Valley of Fear later today or tomorrow at the latest.

What do I plan on stitching next? You might suggest Block 3, but I think I'll leave my WIP for now and start something else. I'll let you know later if I see something in my stash that strikes my fancy.

Until next time!!

P.S. Masterpiece Theatre is airing the newest adaptation of Emma tonight! Be sure to watch it. I'm hoping our local PBS channel is working correctly tonight. Last Sunday, the volume was all wonky.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is turning out so beautiful. Can't wait to see the finished design.

    ReplyDelete