Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stitching, reading, and future trip ;)

Hi, everyone! I've spent the day stitching on my WIP 4 Saisons. I am almost finished with Block 2. I am working on the ornate letter D, which is the last bit in the block. I should be done with it tomorrow. I hope to have pictures of the complete block by then.

In other news, I am currently reading The Hound of Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle. There is one more novel and two selections of Sherlock Holmes' adventures to read before I have finished all the stories written about him.

I have not decided on what to read next. I'll have to look on my shelf of 'to read' books and see what jumps into my hands ;)

Next week, my friend and I are taking a trip to Huntsville to see the Paintings from the Reign of Victoria: The Royal Holloway Collection, London exhibition at the Huntsville Museum of Art. I can't wait to see it!!

There is also a very good cross stitch store in Huntsville called Patches and Stitches. I hope to persuade my friend to take a detour there while we are in the city!

Until next time!!

1 comment:

  1. So envious of your Huntsville trip. Bring back lots of reading material and souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete