Monday, October 12, 2009

Pinkeep finish ;)

Hi, everyone! I have the day off so I decided to finish up one of my Halloween designs before doing some more housework.


Design: Five Little Pumpkins by JBW Designs
Threads: DMC
Fabric: 28ct evenweave antique white M.C.G. Textiles
Start/Finish: 9/11-13/2009, finished as pinkeep 10/12/2009



Backing fabric.

I used black braid around the edge, accented with green pearlized pins and one of my fimo clay pumpkin pins on top.

This morning I got up early to stop by Hobby Lobby and got two pieces of foamboard cut into 5x5 and 6x6 squares. Yes, it might seem lazy, but I can't cut a straight line to save my life! Of course, I'll be using those squares for pinkeep and other finishes ^___^

Have a great day everyone! Until next time ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment