Thursday, October 15, 2009

A lovely surprise!

Look what I got in the mail today!!


WOW!

A friend of mine in New Zealand told me that she would send me something 'kiwi' in the mail....I definitely wasn't expecting all of these goodies.

I received a beautiful 2010 calendar, a fridge magnet of Larnach Castle, a Maori talisman, tiramisu Cadbury chocolate (yummy!), two GORGEOUS brooches, and the best gift of all....


A beautiful bookmark that my friend stitched up for me! Isn't it lovely? It is my second piece of cross stitch that I have received from a friend. Those are the best kind of gifts.

A big THANKS to a caring friend in the 'down under' for such great gifts! I hope you had a great time with your family and friends in Canada during your Thanksgiving holidays ;)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment