Saturday, October 10, 2009

Merry Autumn

Hi, everyone!! I stitched up a small JBW design today and finished it as a doorknob hanger.


Design: A Very Merry Autumn by JBW Designs
Threads: DMC 720 and 741
Fabric: 28ct cream Zweigart
Start/Finished: 10/9-10/2009




What do you think? I wish I had made the seam allowance a bit wider so that you could see the bottom edge of the design, but I think it turned out well since it's my first attempt at this finish with ribbon ;) My blind stitching is still 'below average,' but I hope to get better at it with more finishes that call for it!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. Sadly, we are still having weather in the 80s.....no fall temps yet. I hope it will get cooler by the time Halloween comes around.

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your HD. I like how you finish it, not bad at all for a first time doorknocker finish. HD-ing with you!!!

    ReplyDelete