Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Period-drama geekiness!!



Great news, my fellow period-drama lovers! The Young Victoria has been scheduled to release in the U.S. on November 13, 2009. If you’ve kept up with my blog, you will know that I have posted before on the release of this film. I will never understand why it takes so long for the U.S. to get foreign releases unless it is a blockbuster movie.

I remember several times when I was in England and I had gone to see a movie and it hadn’t been released in the U.S. yet. I saw Ms. Potter when it came out and it didn’t hit the theaters in the U.S. until a couple of months later. Weird!!!

I hope you flock to the theaters when The Young Victoria comes out! Despite some historical inaccuracies, I think the film will be great.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment