Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Morning Berries

Hi, everyone! I’ve been stitching on a design by LHN called Morning Berries. On Saturday, I had bought some 28 ct. cream-colored Zweigart linen from All Strung Out that I thought would do well with the design since they didn’t have what I was looking for, mocha cashel.

I bought the pattern a while ago from Down Sunshine Lane when I was looking for some cute garden designs; it didn’t help that the pattern had three adorable bunnies in it!! You know I couldn’t resist buying it at that point :)

I love the colors used in the design by Crescent Colors. My favorites are Blue Moon and oddly enough, Bunny Honey, which is used to stitch the bunnies!

I hope to have this design stitched up by Friday. I have a few other patterns from LHN that I would love to start, but I’ve got a million other things I want to stitch on first and much to my dismay, Christmas is around the corner. (Never thought I’d say that! What happened to the Fall?!)

In other news, I purchased a new camera since I destroyed the other one on accident. (It has gone to the camera gods!) The new one is a Pentax Optio M40, which is a newer version of the last one. I’ll have to get use to it because it doesn’t require AA batteries since it comes with a lithium-ion battery that you have charge up!







Until next time! I hope you enjoyed the photos! A cute bunny abounds ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment