Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Friday

On August 14th, Disney will release a new Hayao Miyazaki film called Ponyo on the Cliff. Last night while my family was watching So You Think You Can Dance, they had a trailer for Ponyo. My sister and I tried to explain how great Hayao Miyazaki was and that he was Japan's Walt Disney, but to our family, it's just Japanese animation :**(

I can't wait to see this film. My friends and I had gone to see Harry Potter 6 and they had a movie poster on the wall for Ponyo. Thank goodness that they will be playing it at the theatre in town! That beats a 3-hour drive to Baton Rouge to see Hayao Miyazaki's new film!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a fun-filled weekend! Hopefully I'll have some stitching pics for you by Sunday. I'm working a freebie design by Pelin Tezer.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment