Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moire design progress

Hi, everyone! We've had rain on and off all day. It's nice though. We've been cleaning today as well, but I got an hour worth of stitching in just a while ago ;)


Design: Moire freebie by Pelin Tezer
Threads: DMC
Fabric: 28 ct antique white evenweave by M.C.G. Textiles
Started: August 4, 2009


I hope to get this design done sometime this week, though I don't know how I'm going to finish this one. I was thinking about making it into a biscornu, but that was before I realized how large 71 x 71 stitches was O_o"

Well, I'll keep thinking of ways to finish this design ;)

Have a great work week!! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am getting better with my embroidery with each stitch I take but boy is it painstaking!! The best part is losing myself in the stitching.... I'm sure you know what I mean. I hope all is well with you.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete