Monday, April 20, 2009

Lots of goodies!

As promised, I have some pics of the brooches that I purchased this weekend! I also just got home and had cross stitch goodies waiting for me :)


Sorry, I couldn't really get a good pic of this pin! Isn't it fun? I thought it would be great on a blazer :)


A beautiful filgree brooch with a blue-green stone. I wore this brooch today with my blue sweater. This is an older brooch as it has a C-clasp on the back. I think antique filgree brooches are gorgeous!


My first 'bar' pin! I think it might have had a small stone in the center, but I still think it's nice for $5. It is another older pin with a C-clasp backing.


I have no idea how old this locket is, but I couldn't resist the tiny cameo surrounded by flowers ;) Not a bad selection of brooches for $35.


Fun cross stitch goodies! I had ordered some patterns from Down Sunshine Lane since they sell French designs too. I also got Kruissteekjes II by Annie Oldenziel. I got it on eBay for $6. LOL Don't you like the design on the front of the book?! Very fun!

I hope everyone has a great week! See ya ^___^

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your pretty finds. I especially love the cameo locket and the filigree pin. It seems like you got a real bargain to get 4 pieces for $35!!!

    ReplyDelete