Friday, April 17, 2009

A lot of cross stitch goodies!

Hi, I think I've been in a crazy cross-stitch buying mood!! I got several nice cross stitch goodies in the mail this week!


A Japanese craft book on antique French cross stitch patterns!


And two Anagram Diffusion charts from The French Needle.


Today, my aunt and I went to Barnes and Noble for coffee and we both came away with craft magazines, cross stitch for me and knitting for her :)


When I got home, I had a lovely surprise! I got the book I ordered from Amazon.fr in the mail :) I can't wait to look through it! One of their charts was featured in one of the volumes of Stitch Ideas and I had to get the book!! (LOL It featured bunnies!)

Tomorrow, my sister and I are going by our local Shriner's Temple. They are having an antique show. The show comes every three months so you know I've been waiting for it for a while :) Hopefully, I can find some lovely brooches!!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing all the books and magazines that you get. I never leave a bookstore without something (sigh!).

    ReplyDelete