Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter! I hope everyone is having a great Easter with their friends and family! My aunt is coming by tonight to have dinner with us.


My aunt got my sister and I 'adult' Easter baskets! Can't you tell we love our holidays? I got bunny chocolates and garden-themed chocolates :) YUMMY! LOL She also got us Starbucks cards! Feeding our addiction O_o"

With thoughts on Spring and gardens, our garden is going well. We have several cucumber, carrot, and lettuce plants starting to come up. My sister's tomatoes are going strong and she even has a pepper growing! I can't wait to eat some home-grown veggies. Nothing compares to your own produce.

In other news, I picked up some more toile this weekend!! I thought I'd share some photos!


Black and red toile ;)


Some gorgeous upholstery red toile!!

Stitching news: I finished my snowmen table liner today. I was stitching the snowflakes yesterday and today. I just washed it and now I'm waiting for it to dry so I can iron it. I'll have pics hopefully tonight or by tomorrow.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment