Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Harvest Blessing

I was determined to finish stitching Harvest Blessing by tonight and I finished it this morning as I was waiting to clock-in. I have to say that I quite like the designs from Country Cottage Needleworks and Little House Needleworks.

I had bought this design last year, but didn’t get a chance to buy the appropriate linen for it until the Christmas holidays when I stopped by to order frames for some other pieces I had finished.


Design: Harvest Blessing, Country Cottage Needleworks
Threads: DMC, Crescent Colours, and Gentle Art
Linen: 28 ct Light Mocha Cashel Zweigart
Finished: March 30 – April 7, 2009


This little cute design is a present for my mother for Mother’s Day. I thought I’d finish it early since I need to take it to be framed. My aunt has heard that there is a nice framing store in Satsuma that is quite reasonable so we will make a trip one of these weekends.

In other news, I ordered Isabella Vautier's Les Samplers en Rouge et Blanc online. I saw a lovely design in Stitch Ideas that was taken from that book and I had to have it ;) I can't wait for it to come in. I am grateful that Amazon has instructions in English on how to order from their French site ^___^

LOL Do books count as additions to stash?!?!? I guess they would....oh, well! I was bound to break my rule on buying more stash eventually ;)

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I think your Mom will love this piece since gardening is so close to her heart! What a lovely gift Bunny!

    ReplyDelete