Thursday, May 20, 2010

Violet biscornu




Design: Violet Biscornu by New Stitches (British magazine)
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast Zweigart
Threads: DMC 208, 209, 210, 729, 905, 907, & 3855
Finish: 5/15-18/2010, finished as biscornu 5/20/2010


I was able to find some buttons in my grandmother's boxes of sewing notions that were perfect for my biscornu.

What do you think? I love the simplicity of the design of this biscornu. It is beautiful.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Until next time ^____^

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! The buttons are perfect for that biscornu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,

    very beautiful! I like your color combo and thread and buttons are matched.
    I was watching "Nodame" (final version) and could not sleep, because was not satisfied at the ending....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful biscornu Bunny! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete