Sunday, May 16, 2010

Con geekiness!

Hi, everyone! I've spent the weekend at a local convention, Mobi-con, for sci-fi and anime. A friend of mine had a booth in the dealers' room this year and I helped out and sold a few of the cell phone charms I made. I didn't make much money from my charms. I only sold about 7 or so out of the twenty I made. Despite that I had a lot of fun and even if people didn't buy the charms, I got some compliments on the wishing star charms ;)

Today, the last day of con, I got my boxset of Fruits Basket signed by the lovely Laura Bailey who does the English voice for Tohru. She is a sweetie!


Pic of Laura on Saturday's signing ;)


My signed boxset!! She has a pretty signature and I love what she wrote above Kyo!

This is my first year attending Mobi-con. I hope it only gets better next year!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment: