Monday, May 31, 2010

Tin finishes ;)

Hi, everyone! I was able to finish the last of my tin 'finishes' this morning. I ran by Hobby Lobby and bought some ribbon and pink heart buttons for the tins.


Exterior of tins


Interior of tins

I used fabrics that I have had in my stash for quite a while. I think they go well with the designs. Though the photos don't show it, the fabric is also at the top of the insides of each tin.

My only complaint about my tins are trying to find a 'neat' way to finish the edges. I have taped off the braids on each tin and hid them under the ribbons and buttons. Does anyone know another way to do this? How do you finish your pieces with braid?

I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Until next time ^____^

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, so lovely! Great stitching and finishing. Can't help you with the ends of the braids. I also hide them under ribbons and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tin finishes!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on Yana's exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to visit! Great tin finishes!

    ReplyDelete