Saturday, May 29, 2010

Holiday weekend plans!

On my way to the library this morning, I stopped for a tiny turtle who was trying to make its way across the road. Of course, I had to move it to the other side of the road! You can always tell when hot weather is here with the movement of the turtles. I hope the little turtle I saved this morning is enjoying the afternoon rainstorm we are having now!

I went by Hobby Lobby and bought some notions to make a few of my cross stitch patterns into tins. Ms. BeckyBee gave me the idea to use the giftcard holders there as cross stitch tins!! Hopefully, I will have pictures of my projects by Monday.

In addition to crafting, I hope to do some house cleaning and then relax with a pile of books from the library.

I hope you have a great holiday weekend! Be safe ;)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have been working on this weekend. And hopefully you have been happy with your choice of books.

    ReplyDelete