Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring pinkeep




Design: Printemps by Gazette94
Fabric: 28ct antique white linen M.C.G Textiles
Notions: DMC thread, heart/flower fabric, cream braid, pearlized pink & heart pins
Finished as: Pinkeep on 5/2/2010


I finished Printemps as a pinkeep today. I went out yesterday to find some backing fabric for it, but couldn't really find anything that was the right color. This morning I looked through my stash of fabrics and found the heart/flower fabric in the pic above. It is 'peachy' enough to go with the DMC threads in the design.

I am also in the process of making Very Merry Spring into a pinkeep, but I ran out of cream-colored braid for the border so I will have to wait until I can pick some up next weekend.

In other news, I cut my thumb using fabric scissors....OUCH! That will teach me not to respect the scissors!!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. It's such a lovely finish. I love the colours you used for the stitching and the wonderful fabric on the back of the pinkeep. Great job.

    ReplyDelete