Saturday, April 4, 2015

Prudence Gail Carriger Package! OMG!

I was suprised when I received a package from Amanda last week. I was expecting some sort of spring package, but it was something even better if that is possible!!


The box was full of book geekiness!!! Gail Carriger's new book, Prudence, came out in March. Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and found a signed copy of the book and cute related goodies. Amanda sent me a Prudence paper fan, a poster, and button.

She also sent some packs of green tea, sweet biscuits, and a box of peach pie flavored tea. I tried the peach tea earlier today and it was good though I was hoping for more of a peach pie flavor. It smelled deliciously like peach pie, but the taste was just a little bit peach pie.

I wish I lived in an area that had more book signings.......at least I have a fabulous friend who can score book goodies at the signings in CA!!

Thank you for the awesome package!!!

Until next time ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment