Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Panda Ice Cream Sundae Amigurumi

Good evening everyone! I mailed off a package to Amanda on Saturday and she got it in the mail today. Instead of a usual spring package for Easter with lots of goodies, I decided to make a single amigurumi as her spring gift. 

Tada! A panda sundae amigurumi!

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft chocolate, off white, red, and white
Hook: size H
Notions: 6mm safety eyes, brown felt, fuchsia bugle beads, and plastic sundae cup
Start/Finish: 4/3-4/2015

I saw the sundae cups while shopping back in February and thought to myself that I could make a cute amigurumi with them so I bought a few.


I used the off white color of yarn because I wanted to make french vanilla ice cream scoops (it's one of my favorite flavors).


For the whip cream dollops, I made curly cues from white yarn. I like how they turned out. For the sprinkles, I used beagle beads that I had in my stash. I really need to make a trip to my local Michael's store and see what other colors are available as the local Hobby Lobby only has so many colors and they never seem to get new stock of colors in their inventory.

I've got a few more amigurumi projects to work on this month for upcoming festivities, but once I've finished that I hope to start a new amigurumi sundae. It's a toss up between kitties or bunnies........

Until next time ^____^


No comments:

Post a Comment