Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kawaii Easter - Daiso Goodies and Wondercon 2015

  
Amanda sent me an Easter package full of goodies, some of which were from Daiso and Wondercon.


She included an adorable Sherlock Holmes button from Ninjabot, a sweet resin heart pendant decorated with a bunny and sprinkles from Unicorn Crafts, a cute Hello Kitty pez, a pair of wooden diecut bunny earrings by (Un) Possible Cuts, and a book pin.


From Daiso, she got a bunny silicon cake mold, a bunny shaped kitchen timer, and a pack of bunny memo sticky tabs. She also got me a signed promo mini copy of Naomi Novik's Uprooted novel possibly from Wondercon.

Oddly enough, I actually needed a new kitchen timer. We had dropped ours on the floor just this week and it broke so it's great to have a new one, a kawaii one! You can't go wrong with cute kitchen supplies!

I think I will look online for recipes to use in the bunny mold. Hopefully I will be able to bake with it later this month. I'm envious that Amanda lives near a Daiso store. For those of you who don't know, it is a Japanese chain of dollar stores. But I guess I should be lucky to not be near a Daiso store, I would be broke all the time!


In terms of food goodies, she sent me a pack of Easter shaped pasta, I didn't know they even made that for the holidays. She also sent me some Japanese goodies, ramen crackers, peach jellies, and another package of sakura matcha Kit Kats (squeal!). I also got some chocolates and a package of bunny candy rings, which look too cute to eat.

She got some adorable bunny baking cups. I can't wait to use them next spring/Easter :)

Thanks for all the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment