Friday, November 28, 2014

Geeky Biscornu ~ Dr. Who


Pattern: Tardis Biscornu freebie by magical525
Fabric: 28ct evenweave antique white linen by M.C.G Textiles
Threads: DMC 310, 666, 798, 973, and white
Start/Finish: 11/25-28/2014

Good evening everyone! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday with friends and family :)

On Tuesday, I started another Christmas stitching project. I decided to look online for a Dr. Who biscornu pattern to make for my friend Nicole. Luckily, I ran across a cross stitcher on deviantart who had a freebie pattern for a Tardis design. 

With a short holiday from work, I was able to finish stitching my biscornu today. I thought I was going to run out of the blue DMC 798 color, but I had just enough to whip stitch the edges! The thread gods were merciful as I was hoping I wouldn't have to go to my local craft store on Black Friday for more thread! 

I've got one more Christmas stitching project this season. I will be making another biscornu. My friend Candace loves Celtic designs and I found a beautiful Celtic heart design that I will start tomorrow after I come home from pulling our Christmas tree and decorations out of storage.

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment