Sunday, November 30, 2014

Celtic Biscornu


Pattern: Heart of my Heart freebie by Papillon Creations
Fabric: 28ct evenweave antique white linen by M.C.G Textiles
Thread: DMC 561
Start/Finish: 11/29-30/2014

This is the Celtic biscornu I mentioned earlier. It actually calls for two shades of the same color thread. I thought I was going to use two colors of emerald green, but after stitching a little of the interior, I found that I like the design as an outline instead of fully colored.

I was hoping that I had a different color for the buttons, but I only had Christmas green colored buttons in my stash. I suppose it will have to do.

Now I have cross stitch patterns to 'finish' this week and then start on the final block of Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery's OUAT sampler.

Until next time >____<

No comments:

Post a Comment