Saturday, January 18, 2014

December Recap

Recap:

Read:
1. Frontier Father by Dorothy Clark
2. Family of the Heart by Dorothy Clark
3. 47 Ronin by John Allyn
4. Basil of Baker Street by Eve Titus
5. Gideon Smith and the Mechanical Girl by David Barnett
6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
7. A Study in Silks by Emma Holloway

Crafts:
1. Applejack MLP amigurumi
2. Rainbow Dash MLP amigurumi
3. Twilight Sparkle MLP amigurumi
4. Rarity MLP amigurumi

Finishes:
1. A & C French alphabet - scissor fobs

End of Year Numbers:
56 books read
5 cross stitch designs
1 cross stitch finish
Numerous felt, polymer clay, resin, and crochet projects

Definitely not as many books read as usual perhaps this year I'll read some more....if I've not tempted away from it with lovely amigurumi patterns and other crafts!

Goals for the year............none! I made a goal of stitching on my WIPs and that hardly happened last year so I'm not going to promise anything this year just in case!

I worked  on the Anagram Diffusion design in December and was hoping to finish a block of it, but during my two weeks of vacation I came down with the flu so that ruined any plans I might have had to cross stitch!

I hope you guys had an awesome last year crafting/stitching/reading!

Until next time ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment