Saturday, January 18, 2014

Canadian Christmas

Gifts for my friend Constance in Canada!!


I made her a scissors fob using the same initial pattern as Amanda's with the same DMC colors in 498 and B5200.


I sent her some yummy chocolate goodies to share with her family. I picked the Lay's chocolate covered chips on a whim. Americans seem to love seeing what they can cover in chocolate and devour so I thought it would be perfect for my friendly Canadians as a joke!


For her and Jim, I bought these Starbucks mug sets with hot chocolate and hot chocolate with marshmallows mixes.


I didn't take a picture of this kit so I had to look for it online. I sent her a DMC armchair organizer kit. Hopefully she has some down time soon from her PhD thesis to start cross stitching again when she isn't busy with her wedding plans later this year!

Hope you enjoyed all the goodies!!

Until next time ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment