Saturday, January 18, 2014

A California Christmas

For my friend Amanda's Christmas I sent a small package this year.


I had finished the 'A' initial cross stitch into a scissors fob. I used DMC 498 in the design and on the borders and cording.


Kristina got Amanda an adorable panda brooch! I love the details in the brooch. Amanda is luckily I didn't 'steal' this away from her package for my collection!


Panda lotion, panda stickers, and a chocolate favored lip gloss.


I made this cutie red panda amigurumi in November, but I had to keep him away from my blog until I could gift it to Amanda. The pattern is a freebie from Origami and Panda. I thought it was perfect for her collection of pandas!


I found these at Target in their dollar section and thought they would be great to display cards next Christmas and any other type of fun thing that Amanda can think of ;)


This tote bag is from Books-A-Million and is fabulous for hauling library books or crafting supplies. I have one with an octopus on it and love it for it's size and durability!

I hope you enjoyed your gifts!

Until next time ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment