Sunday, June 16, 2013

I ♥ Pig Rabbit

Pattern: Pig Rabbit by Ami Amour
Yarn: Red Heart aran fleck, baby pink, black, and white
Hook: Size G
Notions: 10mm safety eyes and black yarn
Start/Finish: 5/24-31/2013

Ugh, finally! I've being wanting to post about this finish since the beginning of June, but knew that Kristina read my blog and that it would totally ruin the surprise of giving her this pig rabbit for her bday if I posted anything!

(Only bad thing about having a blog................you have to keep secrets if your family/friends read your blog and you have crafted something for a special event!!!)

I quite enjoyed making this pig rabbit for her. It is a character from the K-drama You're Beautiful (as if you didn't know from the previous post). If you haven't watched that drama, you really should.....it's quite cute!

The only thing I didn't like about the ami was the fact that I couldn't find the required color for the bow tie. I think it is too light...............but what can you do if your local craft store doesn't carry it..........ugh.....

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Your ami came out beautiful!!! I think the bow tie is so cute! :) I'm glad she liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete