Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gaming Geekiness Round 2 and Amigurumi at Work

Pattern: Kirby by Nerdigurumi
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Strawberry and Red
Hook: Size H
Notions: Felt in black, dark blue, pink, white, and dark pink
Start/Finish: 6/6/2013

Another Kirby finish! This time I used one of the little felt hearts I had in my stash for his tongue. This is definitely a quick project, but I will say it always makes me smile when I make a Kirby........how can you not smile with a Kirby around?

In other news, Crystal Panda is promoting a great and incredibly GEEKY idea, Bring Your Ami To Work Friday.

So if you are fellow ami crafter, go wild and bring your ami to work and take a few pics of them! Head over to Amanda's facebook page and post them!

Who knows? You might get a fun reaction from your coworkers, possibly a million compliments, or even a few coworkers asking to learn how to crochet!!! And hey, everyone deserves to smile on a Friday after a long work week........why not give them something to smile about with adorable ami  >___<

Hmmm.............Amanda is right, though! What ami to bring to work? Oh, my..........I might have to think about this.....

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you pick and your cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete