Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bday Fun!

Woohoo! Another year older! And lots of fun goodies!

First off, from my family:


Gift cards to Michael's! Some people don't care much for gift cards for bdays and holidays, but I love them because my family definitely knows what I like. And the 'Keep Calm and Craft On' tin is super cute!


While my aunt was in FL on vacation she found a perfect brooch in an antique shop to add to my collection. Lovely!


From my mom and sister, an Amazon Kindle Fire....

 >_____<  Totally awesome! I think my sister might steal it..........

After opening all those gifts, I was able to open a panda package from Amanda! It actually arrived on my birthday ;) Great postal service!!!


All the packages had little notes from Amanda! I love the wrapping paper......


Everything unwrapped...................lots and lots of goodies!


As you guys know, Amanda is an amazing crocheter! She made me a skinny scarf in two colors of blue. It is actually perfect for summer. I know what you're thinking.....a scarf in summer, but it is really light. It is great for a cold office ;)


What is this.....?!


A very tiny bunny brooch..........it's so.............*SQUEAL*................cuteness overload!

Amanda had packaged it in a British flag eyeglass case. The bunny was inside a blue sparkly drawstring bag that she had crocheted.

I actually wore the brooch to work today and got quite alot of compliments on it.  >____<


Almond soap...........smells so good. She knows how much my sister and I love almond soap. (As evident from our last trip to CA when we were exclaiming over the almond hand soap at the Getty........)


Notepad (can never have too many!), a cross stitch magazine and a fun bunny mug...........I will definitely be using that on lazy weekends!


Small skeins of yarn! Sparkly yarn..............O_o" Love it!


And lastly, zodiac star paper........*squeal*........hours of fun making zodiac stars for crafting projects ;)

As always, thank you everyone for a wonderful birthday!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment: