Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekly amigurumi!

I've been busy this week with small amigurumi patterns ;) Here's the line-up:

Patterns: Tiny Onigiri from Ami Amour, Ideal Spheres by Ms. Premise Conclusions, and Neko by Nimoe
Yarn: Onigiris (Caron Simply Soft Party Sparkle Snow), Pokemon ball (Caron Simply Soft Red and White), Yellow Sphere (I Love This Yarn Sun Yellow), and Neko (Caron Simply Soft White)
Hook Size: all of them are size H except yellow sphere....possibly size G
Notions: 6mm safety eyes, black, pink, red, and white felt and Chinese coin charm
Start/Finish: 3/25-29/2013

I love the 'Ideal Sphere' pattern because you can do anything with it. I made the Pokemon ball with that pattern by using the 16 rounds pattern and changing colors at the end of round 8. I am going to make the ball into a keychain charm ;)

The yellow sphere uses the same 16 rounds pattern. I am going to make it into a Golden Snitch from HP. I just need to either crochet some wings......assuming I can do that without messing it up.........or I'll make some out of felt. Again I plan on making it into a keychain charm!

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. They are all so adorable!! I'm sure they will sell. :) Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete