Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Crafty Saturday!

My friend Kristina and I met up on Saturday at our local university's library to do some crafting together for our Artists' Alley table that we will have at Mobi-Con this year in May. The library has some lovely group study rooms and since it was the weekend and hardly anyone was using them, we grabbed one of the rooms for ourselves.

We worked on a few buttons with Kristina's new button machine, which is a lot harder than it should be since she purchased the hand grip machine...........talk about needing some arm strength to make the buttons!!!

After that, she helped me make some Scrabble tile pendants using epoxy stickers. I purchased the kit online and I just love using the tiles for pendants!





I had bought some graphic templates online designed for Scrabble tiles ;) I just need to buy some more bails to glue on and make them into pendant charms!

I hope Kristina and I can do this again in the future! It was a fun several hours of crafting and chit chatting >___<

Until next time ^____^

1 comment:

  1. Aww...I wish I was there to play with you guys. :) Sounded like fun. And great job on the tiles...they all are so cute and look very professional. :)

    ReplyDelete