Sunday, July 1, 2012

Cute and yummy!

A lot of yummy food goodies and cute charms ;)



I have a set of chocolate bars with a bite taken out of them and a pair of chocolate cake rolls. And for some cuteness, a cute flower girl and a panda.



My attempt at an octopus charm. I saw a neat tutorial online for an squid with dangling legs, but I thought it would be cute as an octopus. I'm trying an experiment with the eye pin in this charm. They don't seem to hold well so I used some bead/glass glue to see if that will help to hold the eye pin in place. If not, I'll have to find somewhere that sells mini screw eyes for jewelry for the charms I've already made. I had forgotten that you can use TLS as a glue when baking!



Some more yummy foods! A burger charm and a chocolate cake with white icing and a cherry. I made the the top part of the icing using a tiny flower shaped cookie cutter and the icing on the second layer by taking a rope of white clay and twisting it together.

Both of these are adhered to ring bases with E6000. I had them outside for two hours to dry and now I have them inside on a hand hole punch to continue to dry before I gloss them.

Until next time ^____^

2 comments: