Saturday, July 21, 2012

Happy Dance!




Design: Peace Sampler by Carol Emmer, JCS May/June 2012 issue
Fabric: 32ct cream Belfast Wichelt linen
Threads: DMC
Start/Finish: 5/29 - 7/21/2012


Big happy dance for the day! I finally finished the Peace Sampler for my aunt. I was determined to finish it this month because I'll have alot of things that I want to accomplish later this month and in August ;)

Overall, I liked the design except for the lettering which meant quarter stitches and backstitching. Not that quarter stitches are hard to stitch or anything just time consuming when everything else it stitched in regular cross stitches.

Until next time ^_____^

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's definitely a big happy dance. Congratulations on thsi beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete