Sunday, July 22, 2012

♥ ~SQUEAL~ ♥

This morning I went across the bay to do some shopping. As always when I'm out that way I stop by B&N and the World Market.

I found the following goodies at the World Market:



They had a 'discover Britain' section so I picked up a can of Heinz beans, a can of spotted dick sponge pudding, a pack of McVittie's digestive biscuits, some German chocolate, a small packet of Nutella (to try it), and a fold-able bag decorated with a British flag, and a cute tiny takeout box featuring the Queen's Jubilee.



While at B&N I picked up several magazines including the latest issue of Mollie Makes and JCS issue of their Halloween designs. The Cranes Dance was published in paperback (I'd been waiting for it) so I picked that up as well.

On Friday we received a flyer in the mail for a Chinese restaurant near our house. Imagine my surprise when I saw something fabulous on the menu!!



They have a selection of fruit smoothies with boba (tapioca pearls)!!!!

Of course I decided to stop by on my way home this afternoon. I'm sure the lady at the counter thought I was an oddball just ordering a smoothie, but I love boba and we don't have any restaurants that sell it and if they do, they don't advertise it. Usually I have to wait until I go out to CA to get my boba fix!!! This may not be boba tea, but boba is excellent in smoothies! I got the strawberry smoothie with boba.

I always talk about boba tea to my friends here in Mobile. I will definitely be taking them by this Chinese restaurant to try it ;)

Until next time ^_____^

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding boba!! Lol and really? Spotted dick pudding? How does that taste? Hehe

    ReplyDelete