Sunday, July 15, 2012

Charms ~ Peanut butter, peas, and potions

My friends and I went to see the movie Brave yesterday afternoon and what a treat it was! Did I tell you that Amanda from Crystal Panda was with us yesterday!?! She and her mother are in Mobile this weekend so we got to hang out which was great fun (despite her being insistent on taking pictures!).

In honor of the movie, one of the polymer clay charms I made this morning was based on the potion that Merida gives her mother to change her fate. The potion isn't your typical potion, but a pastry cake!

If you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend it. There is a beautiful short film by Pixar at the beginning called La Luna.


Pastry cake with berries!



I also got the chance to use the cupcake base mold that I purchased from Etsy. Instead of using it for a cupcake, I thought it would be perfect for peanut butter cups! They are so tiny ;) I plan on making them into earrings.



And finally some peas in a pod ;)

Until next time ^_____^

2 comments:

  1. Cute charms! Love the peas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So Fluffy!! I mean so Cute!!! hehe...do you know what movie that line came from? :)

    ReplyDelete